Wages Being Garnished, Tax Refund Taken. I Am Going Crazy!!!

My parents paid for my undergrad education, at a state school; but after college, I got married and had children, and did not work outside the home. I decided to go get my Masters in Humanities at a very pricey private school, and took out student loans. Well, the marriage fell apart, so I was left with no work experience, but a BA in English and an MA in Humanities, as a single-mother, with a ton of debt. My ex barely pays any child support and right now I am working as a supervisor at Starbucks, making next to nothing, and getting my wages garnished on top of it!!! I was looking forward to a nice tax return this year that would help me with bills and rent, but guess what?! They garnished that too! I just contacted a debt services agency to help me out of this mess, but I don't know what I should be looking for. Is there a way out of this mess, other than to keep having them take everything??!!! AHHHHHHH! I NEED HELP!!!!! Topic: Share Your Story

No comments:

Post a Comment